Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Visitors

What a great week it's been so far. My sister and niece came to visit the first part of the week, and it has been so so nice to see them in the surroundings that are now home to us. Hanging out is much better than talking on the phone! Unfortunately I didn't bring the camera with me much, so a picture of Helle (my sister) is missing. Same day they left my old flatmate Helle stopped by for another couple of days before heading off to Asia today. Together we have been moving around from bench to bench enjoying the sunny weather and eating pancakes two days in a row, reminding me of the days back in our old apartment in Copenhagen. Good stuff.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oversæt til dansk

1 comment:

  1. hey, thanks so much for your kind message! i have now discovered your blog... it is so nice to read about other peoples experiences in vienna and i will definitely be back!
    best wishes
    kerry

    ReplyDelete