Friday, October 9, 2009

LA Visitors

Today our LA friends Cynthia and Tom made a stop in Vienna, and it was so much fun to see them again. We know them through USC, where Cynthia was my English teacher. They are of course also Ziggy's parents; our all time favorite golden retriever, which we have been taking care of some times when Cynthia and Tom have been out of town.
We spent the day walking though the city, eating cake and drinking melange, and catching up on USC matters such as football and the spouses' club. They were so sweet to bring us nice presents: Bulgarian wine, a USC keyring, stickers and a beanie for Bjarni. The latter especially was an immediat hit for poor Bjarni, who has been hit by an evil cold. They brought me a very nice necklace with a Sacagawea dollar coin, a California magnet and cute earrings from Spain (now I just need to get my ears pierced..). So sweet of them! They also brought along a package from Harry and Kiss, who took over our old apartment, with our last mail and a book. Turns out I'm scheduled for a dentist appointment later this month... I suppose I have a good excuse for not showing up.
Anyhow, we hope to see Cynthia, Tom AND Ziggy again back in LA before too long.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oversæt til dansk

No comments:

Post a Comment