Monday, September 12, 2011

Road-tripping with Morfar

My dad and Karen stopped by Vienna this past week during their vacation, and over the weekend, after Bjarni had left for the US, Silja and myself got to go on a little road-trip with them, which was absolutely amazing, considering my desire to explore more of Austria. We went to Wachau and to Rust and Mörbisch by Neusiedler See, and you got to excuse me for the overload of pictures, but family combined with new adventures and good weather is doomed to be that way. They were harvesting the wine by Neusidler See, and I wish I would have been able to get a proper picture of them driving away with the big containers full of grapes. It looked so appealing. Anyhow, exploring Austria with the two of them was great fun, and I hope we'll get to see them again soon. Tak for besøg!
Oversæt til dansk

2 comments:

  1. Det ser ud til at I hygger jer rigtig meget!
    Jeg savner jer her i Boston.
    -Bjarni

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool pictures! road trips are the best.

    ReplyDelete