Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Der Musikverein

This afternoon was spent in der Musikverein along with my two fellow anthro-class mates Priscila and Ashley, who happened to have free tickets to a final rehearsal with the Wiener Philharmonics. I went to a concert in the Musikverein two weeks ago when my dad and grandma visited, but didn't care to drag the camera with me back then, which I regretted, when I saw how beautiful the whole place is; so lucky me who got to go again a 2nd time. The three of us celebrated having turned in a big school project. Now I just have two more papers and two exams to go before the semester ends, and I go on maternity leave and I am so counting down!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oversæt til dansk

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    seems you're pro blogger, so having a nice domain name will make ur blog more attractive, how about "lifeaustria.com" ?
    yep, just US $ 69, If you're interested contact me. (visit: lifeaustria.com )

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete