Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer Evenings

We went for a walk in Lichtenstein Park and along the Danube canal last night to the enjoy the beautiful weather and the smells of summer. Ahh, I love it! And thinking on my good Taiwanese friend Kiss I struck a pose. Hah. Check out that bump! I don't know what happened. When I woke up Friday it literally seemed to be double the size. I'm flying to Denmark for a brief visit next week, and even though I have another five-six weeks and a notice from my doctor that allows me to go, I'm starting to get slightly concerned if the airline will let me onboard. Bjarni is heading off to Boston for a conference the day before, so I will have to deal with them myself.
Anyhow these days are full of warm temperatures, ice creams and walks and we are thoroughly enjoying it, the evenings especially.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oversæt til dansk

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 06, 2010

    Sikke en fin fin mave Dorte! Hold da op hvor er den blevet stor! :-) Spændende hvornår den lille dame melder sin ankomst... Knus Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay Dorte, hvor er du fin!
    Glæd jer, glæd jer - det er bare SÅ fantastisk at blive forældre. Knus.

    ReplyDelete